Tue, 16 Jan|
Comms4Fundraising - Fundraising Communications
DigiComs digital communicator training focused on skills to gain support and "sell" causes through the power of communications. # 2 and a half weeks dedicated to an intensive course # 6 hours per week of face-to-face online sessions # 3 themed modules #1 hands-on webinar # certificate
When and Where
16 Jan 2024, 16:00 EET – 26 Jan 2024, 16:00 EET
About the event
DigiComs ONE is not enough for us! We want more!
DIGICOMS - Fundraising Communications is an intensive online course that aims to build on and deepen the knowledge package formed in the basic DigiComs course. We will work with the topic of fundraising, where communications are leading and critical to achieving the goals. The course is independent and is also suitable for persons who have not completed the basic course.
As always, we offer you specialized and one-of-a-kind training for digital communicators:
- a specific and specially developed curriculum with a practical orientation
- the training prepares a new type of specialist, focused on the specifics and needs of organizations working for causes, to communicate and raise support
- it opens up the prospect of flexible work for meaningful and fulfilling causes
- and creates opportunities for civic organizations to improve their online communications
Who is the course suitable for?
Comms4Fundraising is suitable for anyone who wants to develop a cause, whether they are part of an organization, a private company or a civic or personal initiative.
- practitioners from the civil sector or social entrepreneurs
- professional communicators
- practitioners in CSR, marketing, etc. in business and the public sector who are responsible for working with causes
What does the DIGICOMS - Fundraising Communications course include?
3 thematic modules that we will conduct within 2 and a half weeks:
- Fundraising = Communication. The A's and B's of fundraising
- Key knowledge and skills for selling dreams
- Fundraising preparation and ongoing communications management
A series of practical tasks and exercises in an independent and flexible form of learning:
- Own materials with theoretical guidelines and examples
- Assignments for self-study or group work
- Creative tasks
- Evaluation and personal feedback from lecturers
- Learning at your own pace
- Possibility of constant exchange with the group of participants
Webinars that will help you:
- met with special guests - practitioners in the civil sector and communication
- give structured feedback on tasks performed
- open a field for discussion and conversations on the topics of the course
For the final practical task:
- it is a complex practical task, allowing practice of what has been learned
- provides you with detailed feedback from the two lecturers of the course
- with it you will receive a certificate and a reference for the acquired knowledge
- you will create your own portfolio
Who are the teachers?
- Over 15 years in the NGO sector
- Expert, mentor, consultant in project design and management, strategic planning, fundraising, management, evaluation and effectiveness of the activities of NGOs and social entrepreneurs
- Professional trainer in fundraising, D&I, Social Entrepreneurship and more.
- 15 years in the corporate sector in senior management positions in areas such as marketing and team development and sales
- Deepening knowledge of business development and sales
- Consultant and teacher in the development of sales, negotiation and marketing skills
- Mentors and supports social entrepreneurs, municipal administrations and classic entrepreneurs
You become part of the DigiComs community of digital communicators
You have access to an online forum in a closed group, allowing constant communication, conversation and discussion of ideas, current topics, development opportunities and more.
The price of the course is BGN 169 for one participant - regular price
- 10% discount on the price for early registration, valid until March 13, 2023. with code EarlyComms4Fund
- 15% discount on the price for the second and subsequent participant from the same organization with the code Together (valid until April 3, 2023).
Would you like to donate to the DigiComs Scholarship Fund - do so with our special ticket.
More about DigiComs at:www.digicoms.eu
Среда, средства и канали за комуникация
- Sale ends: 13 Jan 2024, 15:00 EET
Regular price For 1 participant. The price is final and is for the entire training course. Paid in advance.BGN 139.00
Sponsorship ticket: With this ticket you have the opportunity to support the DigiComs social business model. The funds will go to our scholarship fund and will ensure the participation of young women in an unequal situation. The selection will be made after a competition. The ticket does not include participation in the course.BGN 150.00
Кандидатстване за стипендия
Моля към регистрационната форма да изпратите на email@example.com (subject: DigiComs стипендия) кратко мотивационно писмо, преставящо защо искате да преминете курса и какво налага да кандидатствате за стипендия.BGN 0.00