Fri, 01 Apr|
Invitation to participate in trainings on the Youth Changemakers project
We are looking for young people (18-30 years old) who like to work in a team, are ready to change their communities and can communicate in English.
When and Where
01 Apr 2022, 14:00
About the event
Impact Drive Foundation offers an opportunity for young people to take part in two modules of interactive face-to-face training in Poland, dedicated to the development, implementation and evaluation of socially significant projects to achieve change and focusing on the skills needed to do so.
The first training will be held in April (April 6-12, 2022), and the second - in October (September 28 - October 4, 2022). Between the two modules, the foundation offers mentoring support for the development and development of participants' ideas for socially significant projects dedicated to achieving positive change in their chosen local communities.
The age restrictions for participants are 18-30 years at the time of starting the activities. The working language is English. Accommodation and meals are covered for the two training modules, as well as travel costs to Poland of up to 275 euros.
Details of both trainings:
Changemaker Course 1, dated 6-12 April 2022, Krakow, Poland
- introducing the idea of changemaking
- getting to know inspiring stories of changemakers from all over the world
- developing changemaking skills (teamwork, empathy, communication, leadership, etc.)
- planning social projects to implement in local communities
Changemaker Course 2, from September 28 to October 4, 2022, Krakow, Poland
- evaluation of projects implemented in local communities
- how to promote our social projects and involve more people: collaborate with media + introduction to public speaking
- how to look for allies and build lasting relationship with them
- how to get resources for social projects
- introduction to social entrepreneurship - could our social project idea become a social business one day?
To apply, please fill in the registration form.