Wed, 28 Sept|
Invitation to participate in trainings on the Youth Changemakers project
We are looking for young people (18-30 years old) who like to work in a team, are ready to change their communities and can communicate in English.
When and Where
28 Sept 2022, 19:00 – 17 Apr 2023, 19:00
Gliczarów Górny, Gliczarów Górny, Biały Dunajec
About the event
Impact Drive Foundation offers an opportunity for young people to take part in two modules of interactive face-to-face training in Poland, dedicated to the development, implementation and evaluation of socially significant projects to achieve change and focusing on the skills needed to do so.
According to the original plan of the project, the two trainings were supposed to take place in the spring and autumn of 2022, but due to the involvement of the lead organization in urgent humanitarian activities, the schedule has been changed between the dates of September 28, 2022 - April 17, 2023, as follows:
Changemaker Course 1, 28 September - 4 October 2022, Poland
Implementation of the social projects of the participants - 6 months
Workshop for participants: Changemaker Course 2, 11-17 April 2023, Poland
Between the two modules, the foundation will offer mentoring support to develop participants' ideas for socially significant projects dedicated to achieving positive change in their chosen local communities.
The age restrictions for participants are 18-30 years at the time of starting the activities. The working language is English. Accommodation and meals for the two training modules are covered, as well as travel expenses to Poland when organizing the trip together with the project team.
Details of both trainings:
Changemaker Course 1, Krakow, Poland:
- introducing the idea of changemaking
- getting to know inspiring stories of changemakers from all over the world
- developing changemaking skills (teamwork, empathy, communication, leadership, etc.)
- planning social projects to implement in local communities
Changemakers Course 2, Krakow, Poland
- evaluation of projects implemented in local communities
- how to promote our social projects and involve more people: collaborate with media + introduction to public speaking
- how to look for allies and build lasting relationship with them
- how to get resources for social projects
- introduction to social entrepreneurship - could our social project idea become a social business one day?
The registration form is active. We are looking for participants for the entire duration of the project.