Thu, 17 Dec|
Strategic design of digital communication
Let's lay the foundation of things! The aim of this topic is to introduce the participants to the overall concept of the role of digital communication in the work of organizations focused on causes and solving social problems.
When and Where
17 Dec 2020, 13:30 – 17:00
About the event
December 17, 2020
- session 1 - 13: 30-15: 00
- session 2 - 15: 30-17: 00
The aim of this topic is to introduce the participants to the overall concept of the role of digital communication in the work of organizations focused on causes and solving social problems. The idea is to increase knowledge and develop skills for:
- creating a comprehensive, specific strategy for the implementation of digital communication of the organization - inside, outside and with the target groups, selection of appropriate tactics;
- formulation of communication tasks (positioning and building an image, implementing a campaign, engaging like-minded people, etc.)
- managing the process of performing communication tasks over time;
- creation of a system for monitoring and analysis of the achieved communication results;
- formatting the communication according to the requirements of donors, funding programs, etc.
In this module we will discuss the following topics:
- Building a digital profile (brand) of the organization - positioning and uniqueness, recognizability
- Creating a tailor-made communication strategy (what - tactics and vision)
- Plan for implementation of the communication strategy and evaluation of the achieved (how - specific tools for achieving the strategy, located in time, tools for monitoring the success)
- Donor "framework" for information, visualization and publicity - mandatory attributes
The assimilation of the material will allow:
- Getting to know the communication context in which organizations operate with a cause.
- Ability to analyze the digital profile of an organization, build an image, uniqueness, recognizability by formulating a mission, vision, goals, activities and more. elements of branding.
- Practical skills for building a concept for an overall vision and strategy for the digital positioning of an organization according to the specific communication goals and desired results.
- Ability to conduct effective communication at many levels - inside the organization to synchronize values, messages, activities, etc., outside - with donors, sponsors, stakeholders, partners, etc., with target groups - for inclusion, active participation, commitment, etc.
- Knowledge of the elements of the communication strategy and plan, their construction in a logical sequence to achieve maximum effective communication, understanding the relationships between the elements, developing a sense of consistency.
- Skills for goal setting and measuring communication results.
- Planning and managing communication activities.
- Rules and requirements for donors, programs and projects, for information, visualization and publicity activities. Communication interactions with funding bodies.
This module is part of a practice-oriented online training for developing the competencies of girls and young women in the field of digital communication, focused on causes, civic initiatives and activist activities, which is implemented within the project "Communication of causes and activism in online Wednesday - DigiComs " , funded by the Bulgarian Women's Fund.