Are you intrigued by the world of digital communications?
We invite you to fill out a survey for your consumer attitudes and participate in a unique social business model
It will take no more than 10 minutes
The Impact Drive Foundation is implementing the DigiComs (Digital Communicators) project , in which the Impact Drive team will develop a model for online training of girls and young women between the ages of 18 and 35 for the development of digital communication competencies. The training will be part of a social business model for communication between trained digital communicators and civil society organizations and NGOs seeking to hire experts to implement communication and develop their digital presence.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about the profile of users (future digital communicators) in order to refine the model and characteristics of training.
And information about the collected personal data of the participants in the survey
The Impact Drive Foundation collects, stores and processes personal data provided in connection with the implementation of the project "DigiComs (Digital Communicators) - Development of a business model for the empowerment of girls and young women through digital communication skills", according to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and EU Regulation 679/2016.
For the purposes of this survey, the Impact Drive Foundation collects:
- email address (automatically, submitting the survey) and gender of the participants;
- The data are collected to certify your participation in the survey on the project for analysis of consumer attitudes, according to the developed model;
- The data are provided voluntarily by the participants when completing the survey;
- Participants have the right to access, correct or delete the collected data;
- The collected data are processed anonymously and will be used only for project purposes, for analysis and definition of user profiles. The anonymized data can be provided in summary form for reporting purposes of the Bulgarian Fund for Women under a grant agreement dated 30.07.2018.
- Participants have the right to be notified when providing their data to third parties other than those specified, the right to object to the processing of their data and the right to protection before the competent state authorities;
- Participants can contact the Impact Drive Foundation by e-mail email@example.com in connection with the exercise of their rights in relation to the personal data provided by them. Within 1 calendar month, the Impact Drive Foundation will provide the requested information.