Tue, 31 May|
DIGICOMS ONLINE COURSE - Season 2
# 9-week specialized training # 3 hours of weekly online sessions # 4-6 hours of flexible weekly engagement # 6 thematic modules # 3 practical webinars # certificate of completion and opportunity for a new profession
When and Where
31 May 2022, 13:00 EEST – 09 Jun 2022, 17:00 EEST
About the event
What is DigiComs online course?
Specialized and one-of-a-kind training for digital communicators:
- multidisciplinary curriculum, including topics from the civil sector, communication and content creation for causes, digital channels, tools, etc.
- prepares a new type of specialists focused on the specifics and needs of civil society organizations to communicate and gain support
- opens the prospect of flexible work for causes, meaningful and satisfying
- creates opportunities for civil society organizations to improve their online communications
"I fell in love with the form of this online training - it gives me the opportunity to learn new things and develop and at the same time combine personal commitments, which until recently was unthinkable."
Christina, participant in season 1
What does the course include?
Thematic modules that take place every week:
- Civil sector and communication of causes and activism
- Strategic design
- Environment, tools and instruments
- Creating content
- Digital storytelling
- The work of the digital communicator
A series of practical tasks and exercises in independent and flexible form of learning:
- Own materials with theoretical guidelines and examples
- Tasks for self-preparation or group work
- Creative tasks
- Evaluation and personal feedback from the lecturers
- Learning at your own pace
- Opportunity for constant exchange with the group of participants
Webinars that take place once after every two thematic modules:
- They meet you with special guests - practitioners in the civil sector and communication
- give structured feedback on the tasks performed
- open a field for discussion and conversations on the topics of the course
Final exam that
- is a complex practical task, allowing to practice what has been learned
- provides you with detailed feedback from the two lecturers of the course
- you receive a certificate and a reference for the acquired knowledge
- create your own portfolio
Find out why this course is for you at https://bit.ly/2ZYHtNs
Who are the teachers?
Teodora Ivanova-Valeva, Impact Drive
- Over 15 years in the NGO sector
- Expert, mentor, consultant in design and project management, strategic planning, fundraising, management, evaluation and effectiveness of the activities of NGOs and social entrepreneurs
- Professional trainer in the topics of fundraising, D&I, Social Entrepreneurship, etc.
Deyana Dragoeva, Via Civic and consultant at Impact Drive
- Doctor of Public Communications and Information Sciences
- Creative Writing Lecturer
- Over 18 years of experience as a screenwriter, creator of content and formats for television, online and other distribution channels.
- Writer, editor and practitioner with extensive experience in NGOs
Become part of the DigiComs digital communicator community
You have access to an online forum in a closed group, allowing constant communication, conversations and discussions of ideas, current topics, opportunities for development and more.
The price of the course is BGN 159 per participant - regular price.
In addition, you can choose from other options and prices:
- Early booking - until November 25, 2021 you can take advantage of an early registration fee of BGN 129 per participant.
- Second participant - discounts are provided for registration of two or more participants from one organization. The price for the second and each subsequent participant is BGN 129 and it is valid until January 2, 2022.
- We have provided the opportunity to donate to an acquaintance or to support a participant by choosing between two sponsorship tickets. Choose one of the possible options:
- Sponsorship ticket - BGN 169. With this ticket you have the opportunity to support the social business model DigiComs. The funds will go to our scholarship fund and will ensure the participation of young women in an unequal situation. The ticket does not include participation in the course.
- Sponsorship ticket +1 - BGN 279. With this ticket you pay for the participation of two people - yours and a young woman in an unequal situation. We will transfer BGN 129 of the amount paid by you to our scholarship fund.
- Give training - BGN 159. Gift voucher, at a regular price for 1 participant.
Learn more about the project at: https://www.impactdrive.eu/digicoms3
3 hours 30 minutes
Модул 1 - Фондонабирането = Комуникиране. А и Б на фондонабиранетоGoogle Meet
Sponsorship ticket: With this ticket you have the opportunity to support the DigiComs social business model. The funds will go to our scholarship fund and will ensure the participation of young women in an unequal situation. The selection will be made after a competition. The ticket does not include participation in the course.
Sponsorship ticket + 1
Sponsorship ticket + 1: With this ticket you pay for the participation of two people - yours and a young woman in an unequal situation. We will transfer BGN 169 of the amount paid by you to our scholarship fund, and you will receive a BGN 49 discount from the regular tuition fee.