Thu, 18 Nov|
SoDivers for Diversity & Inclusion
The final stage of the #SoDivers adventure getting together our divers, partnering organizations, trainers and colleagues from the local mission driven organization. We will network and discuss the possible cooperations and build on the newly gained during the summer in Bachevo, knowledge and skills.
When and Where
18 Nov 2021, 16:00 EET – 19 Nov 2021, 17:00 EET
About the event
The agenda will lead you through the stories of past and future initiatives dedicated to equality and inclusion at the work place.
- Ethnic Diversity and Inclusion at the Workplace - the OSI-Sofia experience - Anita Jones (Bulgaria). Anita is a co-founder of the Diversity Pays Off platform and co-author of the - Diversity at the Workplace - Why and How? guide for employers. She develops trainings and research for work in a multicultural environment, work with vulnerable groups and civic participation. She is interested in internal entrepreneurship, social innovation and sustainable development. Anita likes to challenge herself to look at the world through the eyes of others and believes that this is one of the most important skills for finding working solutions, learning and developing creativity.
- Inclusive Design Stories - Ivelina Gadgeva (Bulgaria / UK). Ivelina is an Inclusive Designer who consults public and private sectors on how to expand their innovation capacity and add value by developing a deep understanding of people-centered design approaches and qualitative research. She educates and inspires individuals and groups how to use human diversity to create social inclusion and develop sustainable solutions. Ivelina has extended hands-on experience in delivering training for professionals, business and non-government organizations on how to use design for social innovation and business transformation.
- Momgotajob - Veselina Panayotova, Impact Drive (Bulgaria). Vesselina has worked for over 15 years in the corporate sector with fast-moving goods in senior management positions and has experience in business development and sales. She led a team of 200+ people and worked with an annual turnover of over 250+ million. left. She decided to slow down the speed 2 years ago and founded a consulting business for a women’s team, something she has been dreaming of since college. In this time Veselina joined the Impact Drive team and dedicated its efforts to the development of social business ideas. She believes that every mother has the right to balance healthily between work and children. And because she knows what it's like to have a cause to work for, she also supports social entrepreneurs.
- What are your stories of inclusion?
Open space for the project partner and participants.
- Networking and discussion for joint solutions and projects