Do you manage your organization's digital presence?
We invite you to fill out a survey for your consumer attitudes and participate in a unique social business model
It will take no more than 10 minutes
Impact Drive Foundation is implementing a DigiComs (Digital Communicators) project , in which our team will develop a business model that aims to prepare experts with knowledge of the tools and techniques of online communication and digital marketing, as well as the specific needs of the causes and NGOs. This will provide public benefit organizations with access to qualified experts - digital communicators, who will take care of the digital profile and image of the organization and its presence in the online environment and who will hire when and for how long they need.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about the profile of consumers (NGOs, civic associations, social entrepreneurs, etc.) in order to refine the model and characteristics of the services offered.
And information about the collected personal data of the participants in the survey
The Impact Drive Foundation collects, stores and processes personal data provided in connection with the implementation of the project "DigiComs (Digital Communicators) - Development of a business model for the empowerment of girls and young women through digital communication skills", according to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and EU Regulation 679/2016.
For the purposes of this survey, the Impact Drive Foundation collects:
- email address (automatically, submitting the survey) and gender of the participants;
- The data are collected to certify your participation in the survey on the project for analysis of consumer attitudes, according to the developed model;
- The data are provided voluntarily by the participants when completing the survey;
- Participants have the right to access, correct or delete the collected data;
- The collected data are processed anonymously and will be used only for project purposes, for analysis and definition of user profiles. The anonymized data can be provided in summary form for reporting purposes of the Bulgarian Fund for Women under a grant agreement dated 30.07.2018.
- Participants have the right to be notified when providing their data to third parties other than those specified, the right to object to the processing of their data and the right to protection before the competent state authorities;
- Participants can contact the Impact Drive Foundation by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in connection with the exercise of their rights in relation to the personal data provided by them. Within 1 calendar month, the Impact Drive Foundation will provide the requested information.