Training for digital communications
Course features :
Starts on: March 4, 2019 , 9:00 am
Duration: 5 weeks (4-8 hours of training time, including video lectures and self-preparation)
Assessment of what has been learned: on a weekly basis with test and practical assignments and feedback on them from the coaching team and final assignment.
Course language: Bulgarian (part of the additional self-study materials will be in English)
End: April 8, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
In this course you will learn the basics of online communications, the specifics of the environment and the tools that are most often used. We have focused on the skills to search, process and synthesize information and compose quality content. Another important element of the training is the knowledge and specifics of the work of non-governmental organizations, social entrepreneurs, civic groups or so-called cause-based organizations. Creating content and communicating with this type of organization has important specifics and requires a certain type of setup, which are important to achieve the goals and causes of this type of organization.
Each training module contains a different number of topics, with video and textual presentation of the subject, additional materials and a test to test knowledge, as well as self-preparation tasks. The latter are important if you want to become a DIGITAL COMMUNICATOR of the platform and create your own portfolio. It will be included Yuch eno in our database from which organizations seeking experts will choose whom to engage.
The concept of the training is to be as practically oriented as possible and to allow you to apply what you have learned immediately in your work. The tasks provided for self-training will allow you to build your own portfolio, which will be the main way to present yourself to your future employers.
What you will learn:
- The basics of digital communications;
- What are the characteristics of the digital environment, tools and tools for work. How to work with them?
- The most important skills for working with information and for creating textual and visual content.
- What is Storytelling and what are its features when we create it for digital environment and causes.
- What is the world of NGOs and social entrepreneurs and why a specific approach is needed for them.
- What is the DIGITAL COMMUNICATOR and its work. Tips and practical solutions for freelancers.
Meet the team of coaches
Project DigiComs (Digital Communicators) - Development of a business model for the empowerment of girls and young women through digital communication skills is funded by the Bulgarian Fund for Women .